How to Choose and Buy
If you are like many people, then you have a problem with sound. Whether it is the noise of your neighbors or the sounds from your home appliances, there are many sources that contribute to unwanted noise in our lives. One way to combat this is by installing soundproof curtains at home. Below find out more how these curtains work and why they can help you sleep better at night!
* Soundproof curtains work by blocking out sound. The fabric is tightly woven to stop the passage of sound waves and it also absorbs sonic energy that comes into contact with it. This means that a person who lives in an apartment next door will not be able to hear your music or TV at night when you have these installed! * These curtains can help reduce noise from neighboring apartments as well as neighbors on other sides of your home. For anyone living near busy streets, airports, or factories, they are perfect for reducing unwanted outside noises
Who will love these curtains?
* People who live in apartments with noisy neighbors
* Homeowners next to major streets, railroads or highways
* Anyone living near a busy airport
However there are some people who will not be able to use these curtains. Homes with open floor plans or anyone living on a busy street may find that the soundproofing is not enough for them and they need something more drastic like isolating windows
How do I install my own soundproof curtains?
* Install your sound proof curtain as close to the building exterior (walls, windows) as possible
* If you live in an apartment where there are other apartments nearby, make sure that you sew blackout lining into one set of panels so it extends beyond the windowed area by about 12 inches all around. This way no light can come through during nighttime hours if someone needs to sleep while another person has their lights on!